Welcome to the SAP Focused Run Guru homepage.
This site will be updated weekly with new content. So come back weekly!
This site is not replacing the SAP Focused Run Expert portal. It is supplementary, explaining in more detail, and providing best practices.
To start with SAP Focused Run follow the OpenSAP training on SAP Focused Run.
Recently we are starting to add SAP Cloud ALM content.
- System monitoring: overview
- Store monitoring data longer with the aggregation framework
- System monitoring usability tips & tricks
Monitoring specific systems:
- Monitoring ADS (Adobe document server) systems
- Monitoring BW systems
- Monitoring Cloud connector systems
- Monitoring content servers
Special elements in monitoring:
Management Focused Run
Batch job monitoring:
- Batch job monitoring overview in Focused Run 4.0
- Set up batch job monitoring in Focused Run 4.0
- Batch job monitoring overview in Focused Run 3.0
- Interface monitoring: overview
- Cloud monitoring overview
Process chain monitoring:
- Real user monitoring overview
- Alert management overview
Configuration and security monitoring:
- Configuration and security monitoring: overview
- Check for disablement of webadmin page
- Determining configuration changes
- Determining cryptolib versions across the landscape
- Monitoring RFC changes
- Security baseline validation
- Security notes validation
- SNC certificate expiry monitoring
- Transport tracking with configuration validation
- Trend analysis for configuration and security analytics
- Early watch
- Service availability management
- Task automation
- Simple system integration
- Licenses and license usage
SAP Cloud ALM: